I've always sworn by paper magazines. I have so many inspiration tears and archived issues (thank god I saved my old Domino mags!). I still love the tangibility of magazines, but since I'm so involved in the digital world I naturally love all the digital design and fashion mags online!
These are some of my favorite picks for online mags; some old, some new, all wonderful!
- Matchbook Mag: For leading a charmed life; perfect for the Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer loving girl who loves a modern twist on the classics.
- Lonny: One of the first digital design mags; focues on trendy and unique interiors and design picks.
- Rue: Incredible inspiration in everything from fashion to interiors to entertaining.
- Sweet Paul: DIY & Baking imagery that will have you feeling extra ambitious in the kitchen.
- Sweet Lemon Mag: Written by and for the "jane of all trades" (love that!)
- House of Fifty: Ideas for inspired living; a lifestyle mag for making design attainable.
- Adore Home: An Aussie publication full of colorful & beautiful homes from around the world
- Fete: Ideas for parties and entertaining that are real, accessible and authentic.
- Ivy & Piper: A lookbook of gorgeous interiors and the newest home decor products.
Now that I have my iPad, it makes reading digital mags easier than ever, I love it! I think I'd even like to start one of my own someday in the future (any interested contributors?)
What are your favorite digital mag reads? I'd love to add some to my list!