Tuesday, April 10, 2012

a Spring in Your Step

I am rarely seen without a pair of extra high heels on, but honestly, I'm not much of a stiletto heels girl. I think wedges are so much more comfortable and can easily look casual or dressy. They are my go during warm weather sundress season! These are a few of my top picks for under $100!

Stylish Spring Wedges Under $100

From striped to seafoam and crochet to colorblocks, these are some of my favorite spring wedge trends! I can hardly pick a favorite, but I think I need a few to add to my shoe collection (did I mention my new place will have a walk in closet?!).

Which is your favorite pair of shoes?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

love the striped ones (go figure- the most landsend-sy) and the seafoam too!!!

Tori said...

Loving these wedges!! Wedges are my FAVORITE shoe!!

www.mythriftychic.com

Sherin said...

I am so excited about summer wedges after seeing all of these! I love the floral one.

the funky fashionista said...

I love wedges! They are so much easier to walk in (I'm 16 and I still have trouble walking in heels!) and plus they are so cute! I need a new pair of wedges for this spring and summer.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Mich and Kris said...

OMG I can't choose a favorite! I love them all, great picks!!

Kristina,
MK Style Diaries

Chrissie said...

As a fellow petite, I also love my heels. But I agree that wedges are so much more comfortable, and you can easily dress them up or down. I really love the netted and colorblocked wedges. They're super cute!

Christine said...

I love the stripes! So cute. Maybe if they were a little lower I could wear them and still chase my child around:)
Christine
greatoakcircle

French Cuff Dress Shirts said...

I have chosen three the SEAFOAM, FLORAL and the COLORBLOCKED they really cute and can fit on special occasions or formal gatherings.