Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summer Date Ideas

I love a night in watching a movie as much of the next girl, but when the weather warms up there's so much opportunity for fun dates and experiences. Take advantage of summer time & summer love and try out some of these date ideas w/ your significant other (or friends!)


I like to take advantage of the local sights and look for groupon deals to try new restaurants and experiences on the cheap. Luckily Wisconsin is full of breweries to visit and quirky attractions (Mustard Museum anyone?).

 I'm a big fan of getting out to enjoy the great outdoors whether it's camping and s'more making or kayaking on the lake. I also love the idea of taking mini road trips to get out of town for the day or the weekend (bring these printable couples roadtrip questions!)

Me + K at the local comedy club :)

What are you favorite date ideas? I'll add them to our summer to-do list!

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Sherin said...

Great date ideas. Love the Kayaking one. All I need now is a cute guy!

Alexa said...

Perfect ideas! I'll have to encourage my husband to take me! :)

Glitterati said...

Thank you!! It's perfect :)

sameer said...

thank you for sharing

ghulam sarwar said...

nice work

Emily | Recently said...

I love the idea of a one tank road trip! We'll have to try this. I wonder if it has the same affect with two wild kiddos in the backseat? :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'm single but love all of these things! I usually try to partake in these activities with friends :)

chillairandperfume said...

I'm not much of a camper, but all these other ideas sound great. Hubby & I have been dying to take a cooking class together :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

WI does have so many great places to go- Blue Mound State Park near Mt. Horeb is so beautiful!

College Dating said...

These are great date ideas! Dates don't have to be always dinner outs but must be fun as well. Great post you got here. Thanks for the information that you've shared with your readers. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin