Monday, May 28, 2012

Cool Coolers + Summer Brews

Cait's post on Beach Bag essentials over at Southern Curls & Pearls has me absolutely loving the cooler tote. I love the idea of toting around something stylish + stow-able rather than a clunky cooler to the beach. These beauties are all chic coolers and affordable too, they would be the perfect must have for summertime.



Not only is the perfect insulated cooler tote a summer essential, but so is the perfect summer beer.

 I've chosen some of my favorites above. Leinenkeugel (or Leinie's as we affectionately call them) is a Wisconsin brew and the Sunset Wheat is my favorite! For a refreshing drink I like Bud Light Lime or Corona. Shock Top's Summer Shandy is tart and summery and Sweetwater Blue is a southern beer with a hint of blueberry. taste.

What is your favorite summertime beverage?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

Hannah said...

i love the one from volcom! you can never go wrong with stripes!


wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

I love all of those cooler bags! I especially love the one Caitlin has - from Mudpie! So cute. My favorite summer beer is definitely Shocktop/Blue Moon. Can't go wrong with an orangey beer in the summer heat!

Sherin said...

I needed these cooler bags yesterday!! We went to the beach and everything got hot!! They all look so stylish.

Viviana said...

Blue Moon is my go-to for a warm summer afternoon!

Victoria | Haute said...

Great selection! my top choices are the Roxy cooler tote and a nice cold Corona with lime. Bring on summer!! :)

Caitlin C. said...

Yayy I was so surprised to see my name!! :) Insulated cooler totes are definitely the best - I love the other ones you found! AND you picked all of my favorite beers, too. Leinenkeugel makes a "Summer Shandy" beer that I bought a few nights ago, and it tastes JUST LIKE Fruity Pebbles! Have you had it before?

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

i SO SO SO need a monogrammed tote! i usually just drink beer- but something about a margarita or spiked lemonade on a hot summer night is just perfect.

Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks said...

Love all the bags! SO cute!

Lindsay said...

I just tried Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy for the first time this weekend and I'm definitely a fan. Fun post! :)