Monday, May 7, 2012

Latest Lust: Beautiful Branding + Design

I'll never forget sitting in a Teen Vogue Fashion U classroom and listening to Tory Burch give a course on Branding. I find her incredibly inspiring to see the lifestyle brand she's created under her name and greatly admire her entrepreneurial spirit. Now, I'm trying to figure out the branding for La Petite Fashionista, first blog, now magazine, hopefully some day a boutique too!

I'm in the process of creating a brand identity for La Petite Fashionista; a stylish & attainable lifestyle for us modern day renaissance girls; lovers of fashion, interiors, party planning, fitness, travel, and lovers of life! 

This is some of the branding and design I've fallen in love with in my brainstorming- so inspiring!

everything Dear Miss Modern does is BEAUTIFUL

fun typography on Jamie Oliver's food line


so loving the watercolor (you'll see how i was inspired later in the post!)


so much creativity at the Alt Summit!

Everything Hanna does at Gadabout is gorgeous! I love her work.

obsessed with this letterpress style from Stitch Design Co.

I can't wait to share with you some of the logo and branding ideas I have for LPF mag! Check out our official logo by Christine of Greak Oak Circle that I'm totally in love with :)

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments:

Grace said...

This must be so exciting for you! I love the letterpress style from stitch design as well :)

A Southern Drawl

Sarah Ennis said...

Oh my! These are some of the most beautiful logos and branding I've ever seen!

jd fashion institute said...

Yes, I am Impressing with your post great thing about Fashion talent, fashion Designing schools and college about Fashion Design course is absolutely a great field in which a talented individual, with a lot of imagination, must activate. This field is extremely aggressive and more fashionable. You can learn skills to assist you be successful.www.jdfashioninstitute.com

Carly | a simple affair said...

SO excited for you!!! Nothing better than good branding. And you got to listen to TB speak?! What I would have given to have been there. Emailing you now! xo

Lauren said...

i've missed so many of your posts (i blame end of senior year of college for my lack of blogging)! I AM SO EXCITED for you that you are starting a digital magazine! you were so destined to do that! i have full faith that it will be very successful!

peermurphy said...

Our eyes have been trained to accept the proportions of the nine-head figure, said Kaye Spilker, curator of costume and textiles at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Fashion Institutes