Friday, May 11, 2012

Latest Lust: Chambray & Printed Pants

I just discovered the style blog, Pink Peonies, through pinterest of all places! Rachel, has the most amazing effortless style! I so admire fearless fashionistas like Blair, HannahTaylor & Alicia who can pull off every trend (check out their blogs if you haven't!).

Anyways, one of the looks I was most enamored by was the printed pants & chambray. I love this combo! I think I'd probably try it with a pair of colorful printed shorts & baggy bleached chambray button down for summer!


Which fashion bloggers style do you admire most?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

4 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

Love that outfit!! So cute. Need that ruffled shirt.

the funky fashionista said...

I really love this looks! I need some printed pants in my wardrobe. You are one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Lauren! Keep on blogging!

chillairandperfume said...

Thanks for the shoutout, Lauren!I need to get my hands on a pair of floral pants.

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Bostonista said...

I LOVE chambray! I think I have three chambray shirts in different styles and washes. I'll definitely need to pick up a pair of printed pants/jeans I just haven't been able to find a pair that I like!

Great post as usual!

xo
Kara