I'm all about making meals that are simple, delicious, and somewhat healthy. I'm always craving buffalo chicken lately, so I thought these tacos would be the perfect summer meal. They were so easy to make and yet so tasty.
This buffalo chicken taco recipe, is super easy to prepare, makes two servings, and about 15 minutes of prep time. It's a fantastic mix of flavors!
1. Shred rotisserie chicken in bowl
2. Coat & mix with Frank's red hot buffalo sauce
3. Cut up lettuce, & cilantro, dice onions and celery
4. Place tortillas on baking sheet under broiler to make them crispy
5. combine ingredients + sprinkle montery jack cheese and ranch dressing
Have you made any recipes lately you've loved? please share!