Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mint & Pink Peonies

Lately I've been feeling nostalgic about my little mint house! I am so excited for my move to "the city" but I will definitely miss the first place I've ever lived on my own. This is the small town where I've learned more about myself, decorated and made it a home, and adjusted to a new life in the Midwest. 

I came home today to my peony bush in full bloom from the hot weather we've been having. I couldn't help but notice that my mint pants & pink top perfectly match my little home!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


I've been majorly loving colorful pants lately I found a purple pair & the mint pair I'm wearing on a recent Target trip for less than $25! I also picked up a Webster for Target white top, some summery Essie polishes, pretty little notebooks and paint dipped serving utensils!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

So much to look forward in the next couple of weeks; blogger wine night with Carly, my move & little sis coming up to help me, and finally.. the start of summer!

xoxo, lauren

13 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

gorgeous! One of my favorite color combos! So cute that you match! Good luck with the move!

Ali @ Monogrammed Scrubs said...

I love all of your picks, they're such great summer "happy" colors! Oh Target, always providing us with such cute little things, I love that white top!
xo

Caitlin C. said...

You found this at TARGET?! Oh my goodness, must head there asap. I love it all!

the funky fashionista said...

I love your colored pants! They are adorable! Oh and I love everything that you got on your little Target trip. I need to start shopping at Target because they have some cute stuff!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Lynzy said...

Mint and poppy are one of my favorite color combinations! I just chose those two colors for our bedroom! :)


xx Lynzy
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

Nicole @ Giraffelegs said...

It's sad, but you will love the city!

Sherin said...

Love the pastel colours you're wearing here. Love those jeans so much.

Flavia Flanders said...

That is my favourite flowers, it has such a romantic air! Great photos.

www.flaviaflanders.com
Fringe Indie Magazine
FIRST INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!

Tori said...

you're right, your house and your outfit go perfectly!! I love colored jeans as well, I have 3 pairs!

http://www.mythriftychic.com/

Layne said...

I'm loving colored pants too! I have a pair of pink khakis that I love and some turquoise shorts that are super summery!

Panty Buns said...

Those peonies are gorgeous and your pink blouse is lovely too! Good luck with your move into the city. I hope everything goes really well for you there and that you cope okay with the homesickness and nostalgia you may feel. All the best. Enjoy your summer!

Mugdha said...

So pretty! You and the flowers!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Cute jeans!