Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer Bucket List

I feel like since the first snowfall I've been talking about what I can't wait to do this summer. Well, it's finally here so I better start checking things off my list! Summers in Wisconsin are so short, I'm determined to enjoy every day to the fullest!

Photobucket

I anticipate spending as much time in the sunshine as I can in bright sundresses & taking time out to relax and enjoy life. I also want to get a little crafty, read a few more books + have a little fun too!

On a side note, my sister introduced me to Karena & Katrina's site, Tone It Up. They are healthy + gorge surfer girls. I'm so inspired by their workouts + recipes. Their site will be my fitness inspiration all summer long! 

What's on your summer bucket list?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

Sherin said...

Summer has officially arrived here too. I'm definitely joining you on this bucket list. They're all things I want to do this year.

chillairandperfume said...

I really need to make one of these lists because I keep thinking of fun things to do & then forgetting them!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Minerva said...

Love your list! I'll replace the statefair with the beach. :)

Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks said...

The perfect list for summer!

Happy weekend xo

Grace said...

Great bucket list! I need to try to be more crafty....

A Southern Drawl

Caitlin C. said...

I love the Tone It Up girls.. aren't they amazing?! Btw, this is the perfect bucket list!!

Lauren said...

this is very similar to my list too! i should add sample local beers - it seems like breweries are just popping up everywhere

Julye said...

I want to read more books too!! Great post ;)