Thursday, May 24, 2012

Memorial Day Must Haves

Seriously, words can't explain how excited I am for Memorial Day weekend! I'm so excited for a long weekend and getting ready for my big move + sister's visit. I plan on spending my weekend at festivals, lakeside, and with lots of local craft beers!

This is pretty much the perfect memorial day outfit from the knotted chambray top to nautical bikini:


I'm in love with the ikat espadrille flats, colorful shorts and starfish earrings; a little bit of nautical with a twist.

So, what are y'all doing for the long weekend? Make sure to take some time out to enjoy life + summertime!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. Congrats to Brittany Kennedy - entry #52 for winning the Summer of Shopbop Giveaway! Keep checking back for more exciting giveaways this summer!
Pin It!

9 comments :

GamingNotebookReviews said...

Following me and get back links within 30 days its sure.. The date counting when you are start following me

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting and i am expecting you follow me my blog.

I am very much interested in following you....
You got Back Link from My site is http://www.gamingnotebooksreviews.com/.

I would like to know whether you are interested in follow my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Regards

Gaming Notebooks Reviews

Rachel Amy said...

ah! i love this post {especially the PBR cup}, wish i wasnt working all weekend!! i'll live vicariously through you :) xx

MsBeautyGEEK said...

i wish the weather was actually nice enough over here to be that summery =(

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

So cute! I want all this stuff! I wish you were in Florida and coming to St. George with us this weekend :)

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

you nailed it my love! PERFECT outfit- love the top. of course, the PBR but is my favorite thing.....

Grace said...

Those sunglasses are staring me down. They are perfect!

A Southern Drawl

Ali said...

I love all of your picks! They're so summery, heres hoping that our memorial day cookout doesn't get rained out. Always happens though, so I'm not holding my breath!

Janey Moore said...

All of your picks are great! That statement bikinis is awesome, perfectly preppy and beachy!

http://fiveminutefashions.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Love all of these picks. The clean and colorful graphic doesn't hurt either!