Sunday, June 17, 2012

Boyfriend Approved Style

I always tell my boyfriend that one of the perks of dating me is free fashion advice ;) Luckily, he already has great style. I get quite a few requests for a feature on guy style; so here are a few of my (boyfriend approved) fashion picks; including some techy cool accessories.

1. Comfy Hoodie from American Eagle // 2. Nike Fuel Band // 3. Graphic Tee via Swell // 4. Jack Spade Wood iPhone Case // 5. Buckle Aiden Jeans // 6. Gap Bedford Shorts // 7. Prometheus (we just saw this & loved it!) // 8. Sperry Original Boat Shoe // 9. Forever 21 Aviator Sunglasses //  10. J. Crew Summerweight Plaid Shirt

As much as I try to use my fashion expertise to get him to try out the bowtie thing, he just won't give in. I love all of his picks; what is your favorite clothing item for guys? (I know some of my guy  readers would appreciate the advice!)

xoxo, lauren


Alyssa said...

great picks!

Kat Tanita (With Love From, Kat) said...

such great choices - have to show my bf! would love for you to enter my jack rogers giveaway!


Julianne said...

Great picks! Also, if my bf had a Nike fuelband I would definitely take the saying "what's mine is mine and what's his is mine" to heart ;)

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

LOVE the hoodie and the colored chino shorts (especially the keel blue ones at lands end)!

Anuschka Wallets said...

I will love to see my bf wearing that style too. But I like the Comfy Hoodies for myself, haha! Great picks!

chillairandperfume said...

I love a man in boat shoes. And plaid. Good thing my hubby wears both :)


wie bekomme ich eine freundin said...

Pretty nice post. I just found upon your site and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thanks

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin