Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Inspired by: Creatures of the Wind for J. Crew's Psychedelic Oxfords

How can you not love these "psychedelic oxfords" from CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund runners-up, Creatures of the Wind's capsule collection for J. Crew? They're sparkly, they're colorful, and have a little bit of retro thrown in for good measure. I LOVE them!

I was totally inspired by the teal, yellow, and red-orange colorblocked combo paired with the gold glitter, and created this inspiration board based on these sassy shoes.


What's inspiring you today?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

5 comments :

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your inspiration board! So pretty. It's amazing how the simplest things like a pair of shoes can inspire you so much!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

How is it out of all the pretty things, I am first drawn to the ice cream cone? Story of my life!

~Katy

Kirsty Denison said...

These brogues are amazing - I wonder if I can get them in the UK...

http://www.diaryofasmallgirl.co.uk/

brittany armstrong said...

LOVE this lauren!!

Steelmagnoliasfashion.blogspot.com

Wil Harris said...

I am definitely inspired by those fabulous loafers, great board of inspiration!