Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Latest Lust: Trina Turk X Banana Republic

You know when you find one of those brands that you just identify with? That you know without a doubt that you'll love everything they make? Well, Trina Turk is that brand for me; we're kind of fashion soulmates. I'm obsessed with the bright prints and beachy feel of the brand.  

So, you can imagine how excited I was to hear that Trina Turk was partnering with Banana Republic this summer! You can even imagine how even more excited I was when they asked if I wanted to wear a piece from the line (in petites)! I love that the proportions are so perfect!


It was love at first sight when I saw this 60's style tunic dress. I'm so used to dresses being the wrong length of me because I'm a petite girl living in an average sized world, but this one fit perfectly. The sash was also perfect for a waist cinching my hourglass frame. 


I'm still settling into my new place, and the new commute. I admittedly kind of like starting my day off a little earlier to fire up my Keurig coffee maker and read some blogs. I also am loving my new walk-in-closet. My Trina Turk Swirl Tunic Dress is going to look so pretty in there!

These are some of my favorite picks from the Trina Turk x Banana Republic collection:

Latest Lust: Trina Turk x Banana Republic

There's so much to love from this collection, inspired by Palm Beach- from the printed maxis to tie blouses, enamel bangles, and sixties style chandelier earrings. Too cute!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

17 comments :

Emilie said...

Wauw I love that dress!! The colours look gorgeous on you :)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Lauren I thought the first picture of you was an ad when I first looked at it! That dress is very you.

Sherin said...

You're looking absolutely stunning! I love that dress on you! The colours and prints are so pretty.

Andrea @ Girls Boutique Clothing said...

I like the drama on your first photo and fell in love when I saw the whole dress on your second photo! It looks so sexy on you :)

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

YOu look gorgeous!! LOVE The dress!!!

The Funky Fashionista said...

Lauren! That dress is so perfect and so you! I'm so glad that you got to wear a dress from a favorite brand of yours! I think that dress was made for you!!!

xoxo
http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Taryn said...

Love the cool colors and the 60's vibe =)

Project Heather said...

I adore Trina Turk!! And you are rocking in that dress girl!

Grace said...

This is seriously the best collection! That dress looks just stunning on you (but then again, everything does).

A Southern Drawl

Paper Doll said...

Your blog is so lovely!! I just found it. I'm following you via google friend and facebook :)

Rachel Amy said...

this was my favorite dress of the line as well! looks great! xx

Lauren (BestTrendz) said...

Beautiful dress and I like your collection!

Online Bingo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgina said...

Such beautiful colors! Thank you for letting us know about such a great collaboration :)

xo Georgina, your newest follower!

chillairandperfume said...

This tunic is absolutely fabulous! You look like you stepped right off of Mad Men or something :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Jami Rhett said...

She looks fantastic in that colorful outfit but I'm surprised to see that she has not carried any type of clutch or an evening bag over that stunning dress. Although the tone of this outfit look great..
Jami Rhett from Swarovski Crystal Wholesale .

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are not flattering for a petite women and they cut your legs and make you look shorter. That print is too big petite women should wear prints the size of their fist or smaller. The colour is really pretty though!