Friday, June 15, 2012

Poolside Pretty

There are so so many things I love about my new apartment, but the best thing has to be the rooftop pool. I'm used to living in FL and growing up with everyone I knew having a pool in their backyard, but here they're a little harder to come by. 

There is nothing better on the weekend than lounging by the pool, drink in hand with a good book!
poolside pretty

get the look: Crochet Today Dress via 12 Saturdays // Turtle Earrings via Swell Caroline // L'Occitane Lip Balm // Essie "Cancun Coral" Polish //  Bobbi Brown "Beach" Perfume // Roxy Totally Beachin Towel //  ASOS Tropical Sandals // Sonoma Home Ombre Tumbler  // Coconut Naked Water Juice // Peacock Vix Bikini 

Hmmm, just looking at this blog post is making me want to make a trip to the pool.. What's your favorite way to spend a hot summer day?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments:

Despina T. said...

such a beautiful set!
great itmes.

Caitlin C. said...

I love everything! Especially the tip about Naked, rum, and sparkling water. Will definitely have to try that!! :)

Sherin said...

I love hanging by the pool on warm day. These are the perfect things while hanging poolside. Love those turtle earrings.

Heather said...

I need that yellow laced dress in my life!!

Grace said...

This is so pretty for the pool. I LOVE that essie nail polish. I actually debated buying that exact color the other day...now I'm going to have to go back and get it!

A Southern Drawl

Carly + Stacie said...

I am so jealous that you have access to a pool! I have always wanted one growing up and if I move somewhere where it is warm enough to be outside in the pool most of the year I have to make sure I have one, or at least one nearby!
Love your site and are so happy we came across it!
We are now your newest followers!

Carly and Stacie

www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

leny one said...

nice blog) following)

Lauren said...

i've been craving access to a pool lately - must find a friend who has one in their apt. complex!