Sunday, June 10, 2012

Snapshots of Summer

Summer is in full swing here! My weekends have been packed with cookouts, craft beers, and all time with friends. There are too many pictures for one post, so I've combined some of the best snapshots.


My favorite lil sissy in town to help me move - playing hostess at a cookout; I made a tasty cocktail I named "Pineapple Dreamboat" with (pineapple juice, guava juice, cream of coconut & light rum) - Ian's Pizza, my favorite in madison; delicious flavors like bbq chicken ranch and mac & cheese - Colorful chairs at "the Union" - Garnet & Gold monogrammed koozie from etsy - Summery outfit for a waterfront music festival - beautiful canal in Madison - The boy & I at a summer festival - Wildflowers in a hip neighborhood - Arm Candy 


Whew! It's been a great summer already and it's only just begun! I look forward to many more summer festivals and afternoons by the pool.

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

Sherin said...

Looks like you're having a great summer so far!! Loving the outfit of you in shorts and the colourful top!

Kimberly said...

Wow - you and your little sister look really similar! :)

Coral said...

One of the many things I love about summer is how much more colorful everything becomes - which is obvious in this fun photoset!

xo,
Coral @ keepinupwithcoral.blogspot.com

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

Love it all! Cant wait to be back there in a month to see you!

Fabulous Petite said...

Thanks for sharing all these lovely photos. Don't we all just love summer???

Sam

http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

chillairandperfume said...

Looks like you're having a fabulous summer so far! Hope your move went perfectly smoothly :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So fun! I love looking at the cool stuff you do via your Instagram pics :)

mestizay said...

i love all the fun colors of your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!:)