Saturday, June 23, 2012

Style Profile: Brittany of Steel Magnolias

Today I wanted to feature one of my favorite new style bloggers, Brittany of Steel Magnolias. This Texas girl has some serious style. I think I like it so much because it reminds me of myself, bright colors, lots of prints, and some statement accessories.  She was sweet enough to do a quick Q+A with me!


Brittany just started her blog back in May, but it's already hard for me to pick favorite outfits off her blog. You have to make sure to bookmark her blog + check them all out for yourself!

turquoise pants + chevron jacket? I think yes!

mixing prints

cute lace shorts!

very Lilly Pulitzer inspired

the hi-low hem & summer brights

I hope everyone stops by Brittany's blog and welcomes her to the blogging world! Keep looking for more style profiles to come in the future!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love her outfits!

The Funky Fashionista said...

She has an amazing sense of style! It definetly remind me of yours.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Ashley Aspinwall said...

great post! she has such great style ; )


xo SideSmile,
Ashley

Ps. Don't forget to enter my
Protect Your Pumps Giveaway

Grace said...

She definitely has awesome style. I love visiting her blog. (and loving that chevron she's wearing in one picture!)

A Southern Drawl

C said...

What a colorful and inspiring blog!
I'm a new fashion blogger, I'd be thankful if you came and check it out!
Cheers! :)
xxx

C.
http://shalalalas.blogspot.com

Caitlin C. said...

I love how she mixes prints! I will definitely have to check out her blog :)

brittany armstrong said...

Lauren!! I am LOVING this and absolutely LOVE your blog! I look forward to reading and looking at it everyday!! SOOO happy/honored I could do a style profile for you!!

-Britt!