Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Dress Wishlist

Now that it's officially Summer, I've had dresses on the mind. I feel like I'm constantly finding the perfect happy hour/ wear-to-work/ summer festival dress and my wishlist keeps growing. I've been loving the dresses at Lulu's & Tobi because they're so colorful, affordable & chic!

These dresses are topping my wishlist right now:

Summer Dress Wishlist

Get the Look: Ocean View Yellow Halter Dress //  Coral & Ivory Striped Dress // Two Cute Colorblocked Dress // Crochet Day Blouse // Backless Neon Pink Dress // Everly Up or Down Chevron Dress // To Beach Her Own Purple Dress // Meet Me Halfway Dress

Help me ladies, because I'm terrible at making decisions! From the hi-low hems & cheveron stripes, to crochet & colorblocking I love them all. Which summery dresses are your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

17 comments:

MsBeautyGEEK said...

nice wishlist =]

Georgina said...

You chose some really great dress - so gorgeous!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Oh my gosh, these are all incredibly adorable. Might be adding a few to my own wish list!

Jess said...

Definitely number 3! I'm actually doing a Friday's Fancies link-up tomorrow with blue and green color blocking!

leny one said...

i like the colorblock blue dress)

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Wow I want all of them! But I think the yellow one is soooo you.

Lindsay said...

I love the white! I think the perfect LWD is a summer must! :)

Laura [Beauty & the Beard] said...

oh my gosh. NEED That blue colorblock one. NOW.

Sherin said...

They're all so gorgeous. I love the white one with the back detailing.

creativefashionglee said...

I love this list of dresses, they´re so chic and trendy. But I probably would pick that yellow dress first, then the orange stripe bandage second. :)

Would love to swap links with you.

The Funky Fashionista said...

I recently just got a high-low dress that I am in love with. I feel so pretty when ever I wear it!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Yellow is my favorite color, too. I'm just waiting until I'm a little tanner to try to wear it!


Life Unsweetened

Kier Mellour said...

LOVE the pink one with the open back!!



With Love From Hollywood, Kier

Fashion Addict
Fashion Addict

Lissy said...

They are all beautiful but I would choose number 5 and 8.


Lissy

Mich @ wholesale clothing said...

Those clothes are really fantastic it is also very fashionable. It is perfect for summer outfit and they look very sexy but in a decent way. I like the purple one very light in my eyes it is looking good. Thank you.

B. said...

Love all of them! They're all great for summer, so colourful. Great choice!
x,
B.

John Clark said...

Very simple, yet lovely outfit! Love the accessories as well!
Visit Our Site

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin