Monday, July 9, 2012

Endless Summer Style

It wouldn't be summer at La Petite Fashionista if I wasn't sharing my favorite surfer girl editorials of the season. My latest find is this Vogue Paris editorial, Surf's Up! I'm in love with the marled yarn sweaters, beachy surfer hair & acid washed cutoff shorts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's my interpretation of the beachy, summer look!


This has me dying to DIY a pair of old shorts + buy a marled sweater for this chilly summer evening. If you're looking for a DIY beachy hair spray check out my tutorial post

Also, don't forget to check out my LPF mag koozie giveaway here!

xoxo, lauren


Pin It!

6 comments:

Georgina said...

I love this relaxed summery style :)

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

I want those acid washed shorts!!!!

Jess said...

Those sweaters look so cozy after a day at the beach! And they are super cute too!

Lauren said...

i wish it werent so hot - those sweaters look cozy

Grace said...

I need every single one of these outfits! The perfect summer-y feel!

A Southern Drawl

Sarah said...

All of these outfits look great. It's interesting to see how they have been accessorized with jewelry - I'm especially liking the bracelets. Thank goodness for summer!