Monday, July 30, 2012

Fall Styling Tips with J. Crew

As usual I'm loving J.Crew's mix of traditional and trendy for their fall collection. I wanted to share some of their fall styling tips from their website. As much as I love summer, it's getting me a teensy bit excited for fall layering!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am a big fan of the nude lips, cheetah heels, camo shirt & garment dyed pants! Below are my ideas for getting the look with these key pieces!



Get the Look: J. Crew's Fall 12 Lookbook




Which of these styling tips will you be turning to for fall?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Larissa said...

I loved the first one, especially the blazer with the topknot!
xo

http://ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.mx/

Lindsay said...

I love the idea of a maxi skirt and sweater for Fall! These tips are great, thanks for sharing!

Caitlin C. said...

I loveeee that maxi skirt! Great tips from J.Crew, as always :)

Samantha said...

The first and the last looks are my favorite! I was in JCrew over the weekend and wanted to buy EVERYTHING. If only I was rich... :)

Sherin said...

I really wish we had a J Crew in the UK. I would definitely use these tips and buy the looks.

CourtneyM closetfashionfix said...

I'm over the top for J.Crew and their styling! Found you through Polyvore- love your sets:)
xo
Courtney

Closet Fashion Fix

Laura said...

jcrew kills me. love all the fall stuff... except that camo shirt...

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'll take EVERYTHING in this collage!

vogue-sky said...

stunning,love it,love it…the fashion is just so awesome,love the images…love your blog xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin