Thursday, July 12, 2012

Latest Lust: Dawson's Creek

I'm always looking for a new TV series to get sucked into on Netflix. So, when all the seasons of Dawson's Creek ended up on there, I knew what my newest guilty pleasure show would be. You see, I was too young to watch when it was actually on the air, so now I can enjoy it in all its cheesy glory.

The 90's style is prettyyyyy bad, check Ms. Katie Holmes as Joey rocking the overalls below, but I think there's a few gems I'd probably wear now, like Jen's grunge denim jackets and Joey's signature striped tanks.


If you have netflix and haven't watched it before, or want a good nineties throwback, I definitely recommend adding it to your queue!

I'm also loving these vintage J. Crew catalog snaps featuring the gang: 



What were your favorite guilty pleasure tv shows growing up/now?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

Mugdha said...

Oh man, mine was Gilmore Girls all the way. I used to try to talk like them all the time, and it annoyed my mom because 12-year-old me was totally not clever enough for such banter.

Mallory said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Someone who shares my latest guilty pleasure! I too am soaking up the D.C. love on Netflix but through dvds instead of streaming... Season two, disc 3 is in my laptop as we speak! I'm struggling though because Dawson + Joey are meant to be together and it's just not happening!

chillairandperfume said...

NO WAY! I wish I didn't know this was on Netflix. I will definitely be wasting some time watching this now :)

P.S. I e-mailed you back! Hope you got it.

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

thatfreckledbitch said...

Haha, I cracked up when I saw this; I'm at the beginning of season 3 and can now finally understand why Diana Krueger (fox) is with Joshua Jackson....I was like really, the guy of Mighty Ducks fame. This rewrites everything I've ever thought about their relationship, and I read Us Weekly so I know.

lisa said...

Not available on Canadian Netflix, sadly. :(

Ashley said...

The 90s are certainly back! I am dyingggg for a denim jacket. would you believe they're all sold out at stores I've gone to. several stores at that! smh! but i have been shopping with a bit of inspiration from the 90s. I have a haul post coming up soon.
Check me out?
http://summerxkim.blogspot.com/

Kady Heron said...

Thank you so much for this post!
Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

Caitlin C. said...

OH my gosh, you really nailed their style!! I've never even seen Dawson's Creek, like you, I was too young when it came out. I'll definitely have to watch some episodes on Netflix!

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by again, you should follow back! =)

eliz said...

So after this post...I hurried up to Netflix...and in the past 4 days I have seen about 20 D.C. Episodes...I'm obsessed! I also find it funny how they are dressed and what is up with their hair?

corporate assistance said...

Your design is so beautiful, you did a very good fashion, and your pictures are very good, I think you have a lot more work, and you have made a lot of good pictures, your pictures in Who's the girl.

Anonymous said...

Pacey!