Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Latest Lust: Word Art:

One of the things I've seen popping up all over interior decor sites are words & letters as art on the wall. The "Blog" letters via Fabulous K are on my "to-DIY" for my desk area, and of course I love the "LA" since my middle name is Anne-- yes, Lauren Anne! I love the look of a boldly colored "EAT" spelled out, or "holla" for those with a sense of humor. 

Photobucket

I just love how personalized and witty your wall art can be. I saw an awesome DIY using those cardboard letters at Michaels with a metallic silver acrylic paint for a faux silver finish.

I'm thinking I probably need some "LPF" letters in my room next!

What would letters/words would you have as decor?

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

These are fabulous! I love words spelled out on the wall, especially in the kitchen for some reason. You definitely need LPF in your room!

Lindsay said...

I'm Lindsay Anne! How funny :)

I've always been a lover of word art. I've always dreamed of having a little bonjour by the front door.

Coral said...

I love this trend, too - especially for the holidays! I have a set that says, "Merry Christmas to all & to all a good night."

Mandi said...

I love word art!! I'm planning on getting a large frame (8x10 or larger) and changing out a glossy print out of word art for every holiday or major event each year. I think the kids will love watching for the changes. Have you seen "subway prints?" They are the unique words that are printed in multiple fonts and colors. Those are my favorite.

We have a little one on the way and I want to find either a decal or a beautiful wooden cutout of the word DREAM :)

-mandi

http://mommys-love.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin