Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink

I picked up this neon pink hi-low hem dress at H&M the other night on a whim. It's bright, summery, and breezy-- pretty much my only requirements when shopping for a summer dress. I can't tell you how many people stopped to compliment me in the hall at work! I think it's true, a bright dress can brighten a day.

I even tried to rock a topknot later in the day and my swell caroline bangles perfectly coordinated!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been spending every spare moment on LPF Mag and I absolutely can't wait for everyone to see it. It's coming along fabulously and I'm down to crunch time! (P.S. Rachel Amy, if you're reading, please ignore my horribly chipped nails! ;)


Do you own any bright colored summer dresses?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

11 comments :

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

I love it!! Honestly, I don't like the hi-low trend too much, but this dress is lovely because it isn't too much, you know? Very cute! And good luck with LPF Mag! I emailed me a few weeks about getting involved, and I would love to for future issues!

Panty Buns said...

I love that neon pink H&M dress! The colour combined with the lacy overlay are wonderfully feminine. "Pretty in Pink" is a perfect title.

Laura said...

way to rock the dress lady, LOVE that you paired some turquoise with it!

Sherin said...

You look so stunning! I love the pink dress. It looks so amazing on you. And the top knot suits you so well. I really need to learn how to do them.

Rachel Amy said...

hahahahahahaha! i LOVE this look even with the chipped nails. xxxx

Demmy said...

This dress is so amazing. The color is beautiful. You have a great smile! xoxo Demmy

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love you dress and you bracelets are amazing! Cute look!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Beautiful dress!

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE this pink dress! You look stunning, seriously! And your arm party is gorgeous, too. I can't wait for LPFmag!!

eliz said...

this dress is just beautiful! You paired it well with the turquoise accessories!! Great style! <3 it!

Grace said...

This pink looks just absolutely stunning! and the shoes give a little edge to the outfit! Love it!

A Southern Drawl