Monday, July 23, 2012

Style Profile: Hannah of Chill Air & Perfume

I'm so excited to share a style profile on one of my favorite fashion blogs, Chill Air & Perfume. Hannah has the most incredible knack for finding thrifted treasures, perfecting the art of the perfect top knot & shares snapshots of her town and foodie delights on her blog!

Check out her Q&A with LPF and a few of my favorite of her outfits below:


These are a few of my favorite outfits from her blog (gotta love a girl that can rock her husband's shirts and make them her own & sport red lipstick!)





Thank you for sharing our style with us Hannah! Everyone make sure to stop by & say hi at chill air & perfume

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Hogger and Co. said...

Hannah's adorable! Great feature!

TheUrbanUmbrella said...

Wow she is beautiful! Great interview, I agree - Rachel Bilson is so stylish, excellent style icon!
xx
If you have a free moment I would so appreciate you checking out my new coral + mint outfit post!

The Urban Umbrella
xoxo

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Shamelessly Overdressed said...

Hi! I'm a fellow petite blogger who just found your blog, and I love your style!

Wanna follow each other through GFC / Bloglovin'?

Hope to see you around! :)

Love, S
http://shamelesslyoverdressed.blogspot.com

I'm hosting a giveaway! (Enter through my blog)

Georgina Castellucci said...

I love Hannah! What a perfect person to profile, she's so sweet!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin