Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Acid Wash & Lace

Today's outfit paired a thrifted acid wash vest with a cream lace dress & gold statement necklace. I scored this 90's denim vest at a thrift store years back & it's still one of my favorite pieces in the closet to pair over sundresses. The necklace from Swell Caroline, is a self-explanatory show stopper!



Hope you guys are enjoying the rest of summer! I've been glued to the tv watching the olympics & wrapping up  LPF Mag & have a friend's bachelorette party this weekend!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

7 comments :

Sherin said...

I love that denim vest! I really need it in my life. You styled it so well! You look so great.

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your outfit! Everything looks so pretty styled together!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

airjordan said...

Every one like the herve leger bandage for our live, the wedding only one time at our lifetime so the herve leger dress sale online you may interesting, 2012 fashion new style herve leger outlet store.

chillairandperfume said...

You're really making me want to jump on the denim vest bandwagon :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

loving the outfit and that necklace is fab. xo

t said...

Nice outfit! I like the denim + lace!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Love the contrast of denim and lace! The necklace is really pretty, too. :)

www.theladyinleopard.blogspot.com