Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fall Fashion Faves

It seems so strange to be writing about fall fashion coming off of a huge heat wave in the midwest, but strangely it's already cooled off and if I was still in college I'd be going back to school shopping (ah, i miss those days!). Check out some of my favorite pieces of fall fashion in today's post!

get the look: bib necklace from forever 21, neon pink journal from anthropologie, parisienne storytelle scarf from madewell //pink lipstick from too faced //  colorful true slim chinos from lands' end canvas // leopard sweater from lulus.com // tan ankle boots from calvin klein via piperlime

I love the idea of spicing up a basic sweater with a bib necklace, taking notes in an eye catching journal & rocking a pair of statement making colorful pants this fall. 

All of you going back to school shopping or revamping your fall wardrobe-- what are you adding?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

Caitlin C. said...

I love this... it has me craving cooler weather!! Especially that animal print sweater :)

Cotton said...

animal prints are my favorite! but I am totally lusting after that scarf, too!

Elsa said...

Nice collage!!

Laura said...

totally just grabbed a bunch of new sweaters today. beyond ready for fall. i'm in search of ankle boots too- let me know if you find some!

Elizabeth said...

Loving the ankle boots this fall as well! Just discovered your blog and I adore it!

XO,
Elizabeth
www.tonicofwildness.com

Laura said...

Love that sweater!! And the journal is too cute. How could you not be happy scribbling in that beauty?

Sherin said...

I love that leopard print sweater. My aim is to get a lot of cute sweaters this Autumn.

Demmy said...

love the bib necklace x

chillairandperfume said...

Seriously, is there anything better than back to school shopping? (Even if you aren't actually going back to school. Hehe.)

I'm with you about the colorful chinos & ankle boots!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

brittany armstrong said...

LOVING all your faces!!

steelmagnoliasfashion.blogspot.com

Vogue Sky said...

I just like the ANKLE BOOTS.

Lauren said...

i agree - i would like some more colored jeans in my wardrobe. i think i am going for more color in clothes than ever this season!?!?