Friday, August 3, 2012

Fling Before the Ring: Bachelorette Party Inspiration

One of my dear friends is getting married in one short month. So this weekend we will be celebrating her "fling before the ring" at a lakeside condo bachelorette weekend full of boating, dressing up cute & bachelorette dares with our favorite bride-to-be. 

I'm so excited to be at an age where my friends are starting to get married. It's so fun helping them plan, DIY & celebrate for the big day! I've compiled some of the cutest bachelorette party decor ideas I've seen for any of you lovelies that are getting hitched or celebrating with a friend!


sources: "I do.. want another drink" pins via Domestikated Life // pretty panties cookies via Pink Martinis and Pearls /// lace up corset invites via megmacdesign // wedding party koozies via etsy //  bachelorette gift boxes via Your Southern Peach // donut engagement ring goodies via  Kara's Party Ideas

Seriously how sweet are these ideas?! We are so excited for the weekend. We're also looking forward to playing "how well do you know the groom" & bachelorette scavenger hunt. Any fun games/activities you've done at bachelorette parties?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments:

Cotton said...

How cute! I'm excited to help all of my bride-to-be friends, too! The first one gets married in March and it finally feels like we can all start counting down! What a sweet time for friendship.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Wonderful inspiration! I really like those I Do buttons :)

Laura said...

I just threw my roommate a bachelorette party in May and we had a BLAST! Totally had those thong cookies :) Oh, and your scavenger hunt sound like so much fun! We always make a list of dares for the bachelorette, but getting the whole group involved is even better. Enjoy!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I wish I was old enough to be having bachelorette parties with my friends, but i am only 17!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Caitlin C. said...

I'm actually going to a bachelorette party tomorrow night for one of my best friends - too funny! These are all amazing ideas. Have so much fun!

Rebekah Wing. said...

so lovely inspirations :) i love bachelorette parties :D haha so funny and cute!
in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear. keep up the amazing work
and feel free to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like :)

xoxo

http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Pearl said...

One of my good friends didn’t get the invites out in time and it turned into a disaster! For some genuinely fantastic presents you could want to take into account something a bit a lot more customized for example producing your personal t-shrits with personalized sayings. We personalized all of our bridal shower decorations with exclusive sayings and photographs over at this web page…
www.amazingbacheloretteparty.com

fashion design course said...

Planning a party for a child can be pretty stressful, especially when it comes to entertaining a group of energetic children in a fun and educational way. By choosing one of the children's favourite books, it's possible to create a magical party experience that everyone can enjoy.

amy@amazingbacheloretteparty.com said...

Actually i go yesterday in my friend party.My girl friend just completed her bridal shower and we had an amazing time! For some really amazing gifts you may wish to think about some thing slightly more personalized for example building your own t-shrits with personalized sayings. We identified some remarkable themed ideas and personalized tank tops from this web-site...

france pope said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

bachelorette party norwich ct

Layne Adams said...

Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!
You know that bachelorette party isn't complete without some hot male talent to spice things up for the bride and her friends. It's your choice - pick from of our finest male entertainers for your party and you can be sure that everybody in the room will be entertained.
Bachelorette Party Newport RI

david wagner said...

This is so surprising post for you because she get married with in one month she is
treated her friend
for party.