Friday, August 17, 2012

Latest Lust: Pretty Paper Goods

Wow has it been a whirlwind of a week!! La Petite Fashionista mag launched this week and I've received a an outpouring of support from readers & friends alike. It so makes all the hours spent working on it worth it! We are already busy dreaming up content for the next issue!

The lovely Laura of Beauty & the Beard inspired my latest post with a Kate Spade stationery thank you note she left for me on my desk this week! A gesture as simple as a handwritten note speaks volumes these days in a tech obsessed world! I love the idea of taking a time to write letters to old college friends & supportive parents.

This post features some of my favorite independent paperies & letterpress shops with an idea of what kind of friend to send it to!

live colorfully embroidered card via jenny sims makes things // you shouldn't have card by haute papier // blogger notecard set by gadabout // personalized note card by hello lucky // ikat card by elum designs, bigger the hair the closer to god card by colette paperie // friendship bracelet card via printerette press 

Some more exciting news is that the LPF Mag is up to 1800 readers & 28,000 unique page views which seriously blows my mind! I'm overwhelmed by all the nice comments and emails! 

If you'd like to support the magazine I would be incredibly happy if you help spread the word by pinning your favorite images & articles from the mag on our pinterest page


Happy Weekend!!

xoxo, lauren

5 comments:

Caitlin C. said...

Oohh I love these paper goods! Especially the one for the "southern gal." TOO cute! :) And again, congrats on LPF mag!!!

Demmy said...

Love them! The boho one is my favorite. xoxo Demmy

Shafiaq hasan Raju said...


Isn’t it nice to see what your students do with the ideas and techniques that they learn from you
Gudrun does nice work! Julie’s little bag is sweet
Thanks for the links to my blog and shops.friendship bracelet

The Funky Fashionista said...

All of these are so pretty! I really need to get some cute stationary of my own, especially since I will be going to college next year. Also, congratulations on LPF mag!


http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Becca Marie said...

I am obsessed with good stationary. Its my go to gift for graduations!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin