Friday, August 31, 2012

Major Hair Envy

You see everyone, I'm in a bit of a hair rut. I am scarily low maintenance when it comes to my hair, preferring an air dry over a blowdry blowout and messy waves over pin straight. I'm so in need of a good hair cut & re-color. Somehow mine has become the ombre look I've known and loved, but not in a good way.

I've been pulling some inspiration for my next trip to the hairdresser (hopefully SOON!).

images via: 1 // 2// 3// 4// 5

In Florida my surfer girl boho waves were my go-to look, but in Wisconsin there's not the same humidity and it just doesn't look as cute. These are more polished versions of my everyday look. I think I'd like to go a bit darker for fall/winter and hair cut in long layers.. and should reunite myself with my trust curling iron. 

You know those people that always have the most amazing hair & they've never even dyed it? My bestie, Kelly, at Hello Boudreau is one of those people- since we were kids she has had the most beautiful thick, blond locks!

What's your go-to hair style & cut and have you ever been able to break the mold?

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Cotton said...

Lauren, try curing your hair at night and sleeping on it then combing through it in the morning... it looks so much more natural that way, PLUS, it saves you time in the AM! I usually do my hair during commercial breaks of whatever show is on that night.

The Funky Fashionista said...

You should get something similar to Lucy Hale's messy waves. They would look so pretty on you!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Stefano Teofilo said...

Hair Extensions, Keratin Tipped, hair store Remy Indian Human Hair,I Tipped, weave Fusion Hair Extensions, Keratin Glue, hair salons Seamless Tape Hair Extensions, Keratin Hair Extensions, European Hair extensions

Sherin said...

I love doing new styles to my hair. I'm so inspired by the messy curls from Lucy Hale in the first picture. Stunning look.

Caitlin C. said...

Love this hair inspiration board! I'm thinking I need a hair change for fall as well. I love the thought of going darker for fall and using the curling iron to create waves!

Play Online Bingo said...

Oh it's Aria from Pretty Little Liars! I do love that kind of hairstyle. So laid back yet so gorgeous! Post a tutorial!

Fashionista said...

love your blog and your style! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back!
kisses, http://vogue4breakfast.blogspot.it/

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this post! I also have brown (and usually wild) locks, and I never know what to do with them. I'm also from the midwest, and sadly there's not enough salt in the air to give cute boho beach waves. I'll have to try the pony tail!

XO,
Elizabeth
www.tonicofwildness.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Anonymous said...

ok,great posts,I recommend you a Micro Loop Hair Extensions official online mall.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin