Saturday, September 29, 2012

Affordable & Chic Fall Decorating Ideas

From the fall leaves changing color around me to the pumpkin patches on the side of the road, Autumn is here! As much as I'd love to make my house look like something out of Martha Stewart, I just don't have the endless free time + money flowing to craft fancy decor. 

I've rounded up some of my favorite ideas for inexpensive and stylish fall decorations and entertaining ideas.


(L-R):  washi tape pumpkins via Good Housekeeping // birch log centerpiece w/ candles via Sass Interiors// napkins & EAT tags // acorn candles via Slim Paley // metallic pumpkin placeholders via Stephanie Lynn //  mini pumpkin pies via One Charming Party // fall leaves in mason jars // fall ribbon wreath via High Heeled Hostess // silverware tied with velvet ribbon // 

I'm totally loving these simple ideas that have huge decorative impact! Which is your favorite? Be sure to check out my post with my fall bucket list too!

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love the jar with the leaves! Going to remember that one when I'm (finally) doing my fall decorating. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Caitlin C. said...

Oh my goodness, I'm obsessed with all of these ideas... but especially that washi tape pumpkin! ;) And I already have the perfect color washi tape for it!!

TheBizarreBirdcage said...

hey lauren,
i love browing through your blog,
so many lovely ideas!
most of all i love the jar.
i get so inspired visiting each post and taking a look at your pictuers and the one that inspires you.
such a lovely blog!

I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
Hope you may visit my blog,too
Your Amely Rose from:
http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

Panty Buns said...

My favourite without a doubt is those One Charming Party mini pumpkin pies!
(as if I could resist eating more than one or two).
It would be so tempting to eat a few dozen of the one at a time.
Yummm! I love pumpkin pie!

Diane said...

the plaid pumpkins and mini pumpkin pies are too cute for words!

More said...

preciosas imagenes!!!:D
mil gracias por tu comentario !!
aqui tienes una seguidora mas!

chillairandperfume said...

I badly need to do some fall decorating. Thanks for the ideas, you crafty lady.

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

so excited about the season - these are great ideas :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin