Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fashion Week Faves: Tory Burch

In browsing fashion week runway shows I always a have a few designers I know I will always love. Tory Burch is one of those designers. I so admire the way she's built a lifestyle brand & household name for her line. She is an incredible business woman! Her new collection did not disappoint, it combined her classic American sensibility with a global perspective.

images courtesy of style.com

Her description of the Tory Burch girl reminds me so much of myself. I'm as All-American as they come but have a never-ending travel bug, love to  immerse myself in other cultures, and collect souvenirs from my journeys. Tory Burch's SS13 collection combined skinny nautical stripes and classic eyelet fabric with Moroccan inspired smoking slippers, tie dye fabric hand dyed by artisans in Ghana and global-centric statement jewelry.

I love the idea of someday having a home filled with treasures from world travels! I love how home decor trends are looking to the globe for inspiration as well.

Whose collections have you been loving so far?

xoxo, lauren

7 comments:

Cotton said...

I love her fabric mix! They are all so bright and fun! I also loved all of the SS13 TB updates on instagram--I might have liked every photo!

Andrea {blonde ambitions} said...

I am definitely a Tory Burch lover. I am a fan of all of her patterns for the new collection as well! Love the description she gave as well of a TB girl.

Caitlin C. said...

Tory Burch is a go-to favorite of mine. I can always count on her for the trendiest and classiest clothes and handbags! Her SS13 line is seriously killin' it!

Sherin said...

Looks like such an amazing collection. I love how wearable everything looks.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

TB is always a favorite to watch for! Spring is looking fabulous :)

creativefashionglee said...

I too love the chic and fun dresses from this collection. Looking forward to spring already.

P.S. I saw your digital magazine and I love it! Great job for a first release. congrats.

Oh, and just incase, I´d love to exchange links with you, please let me know.

ba san said...

Famous international famous bag designer Jimmy Choo to design expensive

bags, the only ethnic Chinese who have their own English names in the

international famous brand jimmy choo bag who is

also much women welcome.Jimmy choo handbag

gradually become the most popular single product.(jimmy choo purse)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin