Thursday, September 6, 2012

Game Night & Happy Hour Pairings

Call me a nerd, but sometimes I love a good scrabble & wine night. It's nice to disconnect from computers and cell phones and enjoy time with friends, a board game and a little imbibing! These are a few of my board game & happy hour pairings.

Photobucket


Lucky for me I have friends who like doing the same. Break out a board game at your next party, I promise it will provide lots of laughs and an inexpensive night in. I think I need to start a collection of favorites to have on hand when guests come over.

What's your favorite board game?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

So fun! I need to purchase Apples to Apples for myself and stop stealing my parents' game!

Caitlin C. said...

I loveee board games! Apples to Apples is a fave of mine. My family absolutely loves scrabble too!

Katherine said...

I love a good board game! I have a bunch in my house, more than I like to admit sometimes.

Samantha said...

Scrabble & Catch Phrase are my go-to game night games! Love these pairings! :)

Sherin said...

OMG, I definitely want to do a game/drinks night now! Monopoly and margarita's sounds like a perfect night in.

Bingo Games said...

I agree on those pairings! I super agree :) hahah especially the apple ones! :D

Cotton said...

This is so cute! Would be a good idea of stuff to bring/ a hostess gift for a girls' night, too!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE game night, my current favorites are Adult Loaded Questions and Cards Against Humanity!

XO,
Elizabeth
www.tonicofwildness.com

Layne @ LifeintheFastLayne said...

Lauren these look really fun! I've always liked pictionary the best.

ellen. said...

such a cute blog! love your style and pics

Seven Thirty Ninety said...

Sounds like a perfect night to me! :)

Jess
http://seventhirtyninety.blogspot.com/

chillairandperfume said...

Girl, I wish we lived closer to each other & could be friends in real life because we clearly love the same things. I lvoe gaming & drinking :)

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com