Saturday, September 8, 2012

Insta-#NYFW

I am truly amazed by the speed of fashion news + runway show coverage these days. When I was younger I never dreamed that I'd be able to stream live shows, see pictures of clothes seconds after hitting the runway & read up to the minute coverage of all the fashion week buzz. Social media is amazing (not that i'm biased or anything ;)!

I've collected some of my favorite instagram shots from the first couple days of fashion week to share from some NYFW-attendee tweeters. 

Photobucket


It's my goal to make it to fashion week some day and cover it for LPF! In the meantime, i'm living vicariously through my fellow fashionista & blogger friends! P.S. did you see that stack of Louis Vuitton luggage that @topshop instagrammed-- I can only imagine that being Victoria Beckham's wardrobe for the week!

Have you been catching any fashion week runway show coverage on twitter/blogs/instagram, etc?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments:

Project Heather said...

Oh my gosh I loooove fashion week! The Instagram pics make you feel like you're right there haha

Sherin said...

Social media really is amazing, especially during Fashion Week. Can't wait to see the rest of the buzz from NYFW.

Faheem Kajee said...

Hi Lauren, cool post. I like the focus on social media and fashion here.

I've just launched an app called Pashash (www.pashash.com) which is focused on the link between shopping and social media. It would be awesome if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

Many thanks!

Faheem (@faheemkajee)

Caitlin C. said...

My instagram feed is BLOWING up with all the NYFW posts and I couldn't be happier... (or more jealous). One day we'll be there!

Seven Thirty Ninety said...

I love these photos!

brittany armstrong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giovanna said...

Loving these shots too!! I'm dying to be at fashion week! Hopefully one day soon!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com