Monday, October 8, 2012

Cozy Fall Essentials

There is something about these chilly nights that makes me want to curl up in a cozy blanket with a mug of hot chocolate and some thick, comfy socks. These are some of my essentials for getting through cold weather and curling up with a good book.

latest lust: cozy fall essentials
all product links here

A soft, warm throw blanket works wonders for a drafty living room. I'm personally a fan of a chunky knit & ragg wool socks. I've also rounded up some of my favorite cozy images.

pile of cozy blankets
everyone needs a stack of pretty blankets to swap out in the winter months via CountryHome

cozy winter home
Soft winter whites & textures via April and May

cozy cable socks by the fireplace
cable socks by a fireplace via tumblr 

cable knit throw
cabled blanket bed via my revelment

falling plaid-ly in love, i know i know- i'm silly!
is this not picture perfect? i love the plaid blanket. via the sweetest occasion/ photo by james moes

What is your favorite way to feel cozy in the fall?

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

Panty Buns said...

The hot chocolate, thick comfy socks, fireplace and warm covers on the bed all sound great to me and winter hasn't come close to starting yet!
I'm not ready for winter but I could go for all of the above already.
Be careful not to get those socks too close to the fire.
I'd better put the storm windows in and locate my long thermal underwear.
Knit hats and good socks are essentials! The socks above are cute.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love a big chunky throw with a fire burning and a cup of hot chocolate in my hands! Love all your inspiration pics!

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

I feel the first-night-of-cold-weather hot cider and donuts coming on in Tallahassee Lauren! It won't be the same without you :)

P.s. I want that cabled blanket!

Cotton said...

Send some of this cold down to Florida!! I miss it!

Grace said...

This post reminds me that I need to stock up on super comfy fall-worthy thick socks. I love love love fall. And everything about it.

A Southern Drawl

Anna Bellaconscience said...

nothing like cashmere to warm your soul. and i would know, i am from chicago.

http://www.bellaconscience.blogspot.com

Emily | Recently said...

Love everything about this! I have some cozy PJ's on as we speak, now I just need that roaring fire! :)

Sherin said...

I love cozying up with winter essentials such as mittens and blankets. I just got a beanie hat with headphones already inside: my definite winter essential.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

I love that last picture- you have me SO ready for fall now! Finally :)

Layne @LifeintheFastLayne said...

I've been drinking tons of tea and eating lots of soup! I also love snuggling up in a fuzzy robe!

Stefanie Grace said...

That living room is to DIE FOR! Running out now to buy more blankets! :)

Meg {henninglove} said...

all your cozy essentials are spot on! i love those warm huge socks, that cable blanket, perfect for cozying up and cuddling up by a roaring fire maybe with a mug of hot chocolate :-)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin