Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Hip to be Square

Block heels have been all over runways lately. Whether in a low kitten heel height or sky high platform, they evoke a great seventies feel. They can be a tricky trend to wear, I recommend them in true vintage style with a mini dress or mini skirt and a nude colored pair for leg lengthening abilities.

it's hip to be square

I don't know about you, but I'm totally digging the Tory Burch pair with a touch of metallic & leopard square heels to pair back to denim & an open knit sweater. 

Have you tried this trend yet? 

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

Jennifer said...

I have a pair of boots and a pair of heels with the square heel now. I love them! They are so comfortable and easy to walk in. Coming from a girl who has always worn stilettos, wearing these block heels for a few days and then trying to wear the skinny heel? No comparison! My ankle was wobbling all over the place! lol

Sherin said...

I love block heels! They're so comfortable too!

Cotton said...

Block heels are so much more comfortable but certain styles remind me of my first communion shoes...90s kid problem! I LOVE them on boots, though!

Stefanie Grace said...

Wow, so easy to walk in! That's how I know that I'm not 19 anymore... cos that was my first thought! :)

Caitlin C. said...

Loving ALL of these.. especially the tory burches!

Laura Darling said...

I was at DSW just this afternoon and saw some shoes with square heels! I thought they were adorable but I wasn't sure if this was a trend or if I'd be totally out of style, so I decided to hold off on buying a pair! I might go back though! I bet they're more comfortable too!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I would love to try a block heel! I heard chunky heels are a lot easier to walk in.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/