Thursday, October 25, 2012

Latest Lust: Nate Berkus for Target

Dear Target, why must you take so much of my paychecks? I was SO excited to see that they've partnered with one of my favorite interior designers for a new home decor collection. I love everything from the studded pillows, to ikat bath rugs & metallic bowls. 

Any of these would all make the perfect statement decorative pieces in your home.

latest lust: nate berkus for target


in LOVE. Which piece is your favorite?

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

Cotton said...

I'm totally debating stock piling some of my favorite pieces of his for when I settle into my own place in the next few months...it is perfect!

Caitlin C. said...

I ran out last night to get the chevron ginger jar. OBSESSED. But I love all of the pieces in his collection!

Kimberly H said...

I already spend WAY too much money at Target and now they taunt me with Nate Berkus? Aaaaaah! I love all of this, but those studded pillows are awesome!

Laura said...

i'm dying for that little spike urchin thing! i went to target and all they had was his sheet/comforter collection! so sad, was hoping for all the accessories!

Franziska said...

I LOVE that bowl! Unfortunately I feel guilty buying any nice things because everything in our house is still hand-me-downs from college, so pretty things would look so out of place amongst all of the junk :(

michele said...

the bath mat and sea urchin have my name on them.

yum.

michele

Punctuation Mark said...

I love that gilded pillow! Have a nice one!

Just Me aghan said...

This is great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin