Monday, October 1, 2012

LPF October Calendar Printable

Hey Everyone! I've decided to try something a little different at LPF. Since I have a list full of things I want to do this Fall, I thought I might as well make a cute printable calendar for everyone to enjoy as well! I've included an idea for a fun activity from caramel apple making to pumpkin picking to curling up with a good book to help make October fabulous.

 Just right click to save this October calendar and print full size for your bedroom or desk!


The La Petite Fashionista mag contributors and I are hard at work putting together the Nov/Dec issue and I'm so excited to share it. 

Want to be featured in the next issue of LPF Mag?

Tag your twitter or instagram photos to @LPFMag & use hashtag #LPFfall for your pictures of your favorite things about this time of year, from cozy sweaters to pumpkin picking!

So,  what's your favorite thing about fall?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments :

Sherin said...

I love this calender! I will definitely be doing a few of these!

Jessica said...

This is such a good idea! I think that we just might have to go apple picking this weekend!

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

This is such a great reminder to enjoy the season!

Stefanie Grace said...

This is such a cute idea! I think it's great that we are all embracing Autumn instead of getting depressed about summer leaving! :)

Cotton said...

Wishing we had real fall in Florida right about now! I agree with Joce, what a great reminder.

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love this!! My family and I are up in MN while my hubby is in school, and being from Florida we are all new to the seasons. So I am determined to enjoy all the Fall stuff that we won't get once law school is finished and we are back in Florida. I'm going to print your list out and start savoring my October!
Oh and I just tagged you in a couple instagram pictures I took over the weekend of my two favorite (so far) things about the fall- eating pumpkin flavored foods, and enjoying the gorgeous fall leaves!

Layne @ LifeintheFastLayne said...

I love everything about Fall! I've really been enjoying wearing jeans and boots. And I've made some fun new pumpkin recipes.

chillairandperfume said...

Definitely bookmarking this post so I can look back on this calendar when I need a little October inspiration :) You're so creative!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

hayfwood said...

i'll definitely have to take pics for #LPFfall at the pumpkin decorating party i'm going to next week!