Friday, October 5, 2012

Sparkle Knits & Colored Cords

I couldn't resist picking up this shirt at Forever 21 a few weeks ago. I love the raglan baseball style with sparkly knit sleeves & sheer chiffon body. Can't forget the colored cords, statement earrings, and chevron way-too-high heels!  I like wearing a little bit of sparkle on any average day!





These cords were such a steal at $20, I think I need to go back and buy a few more pairs! As much as  I love a good designer investment piece, I'm all about trying out trends affordably!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments:

Rojer Fredrick said...

Hi,
I bought a bulky (works on size 10.5 American needle) black boucle yarn with a bit of white and a thread of mylar for sparkle. What is the best knitting or crochet stitch to show off the yarn? And I have a 1/2 inch wide multicolor ribbon yarn. How do I show off the yarn/colors? Long stitches seem to be my only choice, so far. Are there others?
Bathroom Remodeling Arlington VA

Play Online Bingo said...

I love the sparkle knitted top. It goes very well with the pumps. In addition to this, the pants really gives it that "spring" feel.

Sherin said...

Love this outfit! The shoes are so gorgeous.

Cotton said...

The top and cords are a perfect combo to keep your wardrobe bright without over doing it---I love it!

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Cute top!

www.thedaileigh.com

Caitlin Cawley said...

those cords are fabulous! i bought a pair of mint jeans at target this summer and i love them. i guess i'm going to have to make a trip there again soon!

Sarah @ Shades of Sarah said...

Those cords are great. Gimme.

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your teal cords and your chevron heels! Too cute!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Angelina said...

Omg the shoes are awesome and the outfit looks really nice =)

Trendy Jewelry said...

The pants are cool, i love the color! and your outfit I feel like fresh if I will have that outfit, great combination!