Friday, October 19, 2012

the Harvest Moon

In the spirit of Halloween right around the corner, I had to share Free People's new shoot, "the Harvest Moon". Seriously obsessing over these combos of marled knits, leather jackets, soft textures & mystic jewelry. It evokes all the perfect feelings of fall (& makes me want to go buy oxblood colored lipstick).

marled knits & leather jacket via @Free People

burnout shirts & vintagey jewelry via @Free People

chunky knits & plaid via @Free People

statement coat via @Free People

lacy skirt + chunky scarf via @Free People

images via: Free People
Model: Cato van Ee
Photographer: Anna Palma
Hair: Amy Farid

I've also created a harvest moon playlist full of songs that remind me of this time of year a little bit folksy & with haunting melodies and soulful lyrics.



What are you doing to celebrate fall?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments:

Meg {henninglove} said...

that jacket in the first image is beyond gorgeous. it looks so warm and still fashionable

Cotton said...

To music and playlist go together so well! How can you not love this time of year!?

E said...

Oh this just makes me so excited to layer!!

Mugdha said...

Oh man, I'm so with you on the oxblood lipstick! And that whole third outfit!

Sherin said...

Love this shoot from Free People. I'm officially in winter mode.

Caitlin C. said...

LOVE their new photo shoot! I hadn't seen any of these pictures yet... they're all stunning. Can I have very single item? :)

chillairandperfume said...

I'm totally going to listen to these songs while I work today :) Thanks for the fall inspiration!

xo,
Hannah
www.chillairandperfume.blogspot.com

Project Heather said...

I love love love these outfits! Especially the last one with the head scarf thing and all the jewelry. <3

Seven Thirty Ninety said...

I love every last picture from this post!

Jess
http://seventhirtyninety.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

yes! i cannot wait to listen to this 8tracks!