Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Try This Trend: Goth Glam

I'm looking forward to Halloween this year because it's the perfect time to breakout all the goth glam pieces that have been trending in the fashion world. These were some of my favorite pieces from star-crossed loving skull intarsia sweaters to spider rings & even a vampire fang bottle opener.

These pieces are perfect for Halloween, but the perfect amount of spooky that you could rock them year round as a statment piece.

try this trend: goth glam

I personally am loving the cool metallic skull (only $15!!) and color-of-the-moment oxblood red lipstick! I've also been on a Buffy the Vampire Slayer kick on netflix (nerd alert ;), Buffy kicks butt, and she would definitely rock those Jeffery Campbell claw boots! Spooky Chic!

The glam goth style has definitely become a fashion trend that's not just for Halloween anymore.

What's your favorite goth glam piece?

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

The Zhush said...

Loving that skull, where is it from?

la petite fashionista said...

it's from Z Gallerie! I just added a link, super affordable too only $15!

Katie Wilkes said...

I'm looking forward to painting my nails black for halloween. not that I don't do that throughout the year, but it's always fun to go a little overboard on the halloween makeup :)

Rachel said...

I've always been obsessed with ouija boards, I NEED that makeup bag!

Sherin said...

Those boots are gorgeous. I'm definitely going to be dreaming about them.

Cotton said...

As girly as I can be, I've always loved the goth glam look! I agree, this is a perfect time of year to really try out the trend!

Layne Dettor said...

I'm pretty girly but I want something leather! I'm thinking leather pants!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I'm loving the goth glam too! I recently did a post on how skulls can be really cute. There is this adorable Wildfox Couture sweater that I love that features really cute skulls. I want it!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Seven Thirty Ninety said...

Been dying to try the red lip! :)

Jess
http://seventhirtyninety.blogspot.com/

Hugrz said...

Red lips are everything right now, I love them. That along with studs is my go-to fall look.

Lindsay said...

I'm loving the skull trend right now! And I'd totally rock that gold skull in my house!

Stchd said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ouija board bag, it says they're sold out on etsy, so hopefully they make more. UGH.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin