Monday, November 12, 2012

La Petite Fashionista Mag Issue #2 is Here!

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to bring you Issue #2 of La Petite Fashionista magazine! I'm so thankful for an incredible staff of contributors & all the support we've received! We hope you enjoy the magazine as much as we do!

 I just wanted to share a few of the highlights from this issue, make sure to check out our pinterest board & help support us by re-pinning + sharing the magazine with friends!

Issue #2 Cover!

Kelly of Hello Boudreau's Home Tour- love this barcart! 

 Beer Tasting Party w/ Sarah of Events Uncorked!

DIY Nail Art w/ Alexandra Medina

LPF Travels: Charleston w/ Lauren of Pamplemousse

 Cold Weather Soups with Jocelyn of Saucy Jocey's Kitchen

 Cranberry Fizz Cocktail w/ Laura of Beauty & the Beard

Farm to Table Dinner Party w/ me!

 Christmas Gift DIY's with Sarah of Events Uncorked

Life at Lilly Pulitzer- Interview w/ Print Designer: Caroline Boyk

Sweater Weather Editorial w/ Folk Band, "Your Friends"


xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

I'm so proud to be a part of this Lauren! You do BEAUTIFUL work :D I am so proud of you!!!!!

Cotton said...

Just made a similar post!! If this magazine were in print, I would totally buy it--that's how great it is! Great job, Lauren!

Anonymous said...

Love!

Rachel said...

Great job, as always!

Katie said...

I am loving the new issue! Especially the cardboard letters and color blocked utensils. Seriously awesome job!!!

Sherin said...

Amazing!! Can't wait to read the new issue. I loved the first one so much.

Caitlin C. said...

Lauren I LOVE it!!!! Just flipped through and it is seriously AMAZING, i can't wait to comb through every page :) Especially all the DIY ideas and fabulous recipes!!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I may or may not have emailed this to my friends this morning - I'm still loving everything in this issue! So nice to get together this weekend - I'm looking forward to more blogtastic coffee dates soon!

xx,
Maya

Stefanie Grace said...

So clever! Love this! :)

Lauren said...

this was such a great issue, lauren! so many clever ideas - you are going places lady!

i would love to contribute again :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin