Friday, December 28, 2012

a Very Coastal Christmas

If you've been following me all on instagram, I apologize for the influx of florida photos I've been posting away. I've been trying to catch up with besties & family and show my boyfriend all my favorite local sights.
 
a visit to the Salvador Dali Museum- a must in the tampa bay area

my sister got me this purse from white house monogramming. OBSESSED

a beachy #OOTD; lilly pulitzer halter & mom-made skirt

a florida holidays must- tropical drinks on the beach
 
 i borrowed these "party pants" from my sister, and now know i need a pair

some design/ fashion/ blogging books i asked for this Chistmas!
 
we are cheesy, but i love it :)

the view from our room on clearwater beach, my parents spoiled us!

i have literally been craving chick-fil-a for a year, the don't have them by me!

obligatory sunset at the beach picture

Needless to say, it will be hard to go back to the snow that waits for us back in Wisconsin this weekend, but it's been such a wonderful visit! I hope the DIY stationery note cards I made for my girlfriends helps us keep in touch, snail mail style this year!
 
xoxo, lauren
 

8 comments:

Meaghan Mulligan said...

Looks like you had a great trip. I live in Saint Augustine and really need to make it over to the Dali Museum.
p.s. I'm jealous of the snow you've got back home!!
http://justmeaghan.com

Cotton said...

How do you go without Chic fil A!?! Looks like you had a safe and happy visit home :)

Lindsay said...

Lovely pictures Lauren!

Shanel said...

OMG, are you from Tampa?! I've been following your blog for sooo long and just moved to Tampa. All of your home decor posts are coming to play now! =]

Sherin said...

A sunny Christmas sounds amazing! Looks like you had a great holiday season. I love the purse you got.

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun! I've only ever had the snowy cold Christmases, and your photos look amazing.

SemirahD said...

OMG That cluth your sister got you is adorbs!! And Chick fil a is delicious too bad I live in the north!
haha <3 Semirah from Sound of Charm
http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/

Janet ~White House Monogramming said...

I am so pleased that you like your clutch. I stitched over 600 of them during the last 3 months. Nice to hear some feedback. Thanks for the shout out.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin