Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Link Love

Happy Friday everyone! I am in full fledged holiday spirit mode -- from nighttime Christmas light drives to eggnog fro yo eating, and tartan wearing. I wanted to round up some of my favorite holiday posts from around the blogosphere to share in the Christmas cheer!

holiday link love

Sweet Treats:
EVENTS UNCORKED: Nutella Crinkle Cookies
CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE: Healthy Cookie Dough Peppermint Ice Cream
BRIT+CO:  Eggnog Pudding Shots



Feeling Festive
PAMPLEMOUSSE: Christmas Music Mix 
SOUTHERN VOGUE: Oh-So-Festive Christmas Party
THE GLITTER GUIDE: Holiday Home Tour w/ Emily Henderson
BEAUTY & THE BEARD: 8 Ways to Wrap with Kraft Paper
CAMILLE STYLES: Creating an Organic Holiday Bouquet


Holiday Style
INHEIRITED JEANS: Sparkly Holiday Looks
BECAUSE SHANNA SAID SO: Tartan & Down Vest
THE BRUNETTE ONE:  Faux Fur & Sparkle


Gorgeous Gifts
CHARMINGLY STYLED: Do Good Gift Guide
HOLLYWOULD BLVD: Gift Guide for the Fashionista
KELLY MARKET: Gift Guide for the Globetrotter

Send me links to your own holiday blog posts- i'll be retweeting them all week!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

6 comments :

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

healthy cookie dough peppermint ice cream?!? oh my word....thats amazing!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

You are so sweet for including me in your link up! You are such an inspiration to me with your magical blogging ways!

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Bostonista said...

oh my god my head just completely exploded with all of this amazing Christmasness!!! Its going to take me so long to go through them all but I'm officially settled in for holiday blog exploration tonight!

xoxo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

smk053078 said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! For including me with all these amazing ladies and for sharing so many holiday inspirations. Um, you rock!!! xoxo

Samantha said...

Just discovered your blog, love it!

-Samantha

http://baublesandbraids.tumblr.com

Lauren said...

Thanks for the shoutout!! You're too sweet :)