My boyfriend claims that I'm difficult to shop for, but since I write a fashion blog full of my latest lusts and have pinterest boards full of my favorite products-- I beg to differ!
Guys can be tough to shop for, but I've rounded up some gift ideas that any boyfriend/brother/hubby would love! .. Seriously who doesn't love a gift that has to do with the three b's -- bacon, booze, or boots?
the gift guide:
- Beer Making Kit: Know any guys that only like to take home six packs of craft beer? This kit helps him make become a home brewer
- Bacon Chocolate Bar: This artisan chocolate would make a unique/ tasty stocking stuffer
- Clarks Desert Boots: If you want your guy to switch up his token nikes for a nice pair of dress boots, these are the perfect go-to shoe for fall/winter
- Whiskey Stones: These "stones" keep drinks cold without watering them down
- Timex Watch: These watches have interchangable bands and are a practical/ stylish accessory
- Eat Like a Man Cookbook: Cooking basics & a guide of go-to recipes for guys & their lucky ladies
- Wood Grain iPhone Case: Girls get to change out their purses, guys get to change out their tech accessories- I love how hi tech meets low tech this faux wood iphone case is
- Moisturizer: A must have grooming product in manly packaging & scent
- Swiss Army Knife with USB: this classic gift gets an update with a USB drive attachment (too cool!)
I am literally counting down the days till Christmas and vacation. I can't wait to be home with family and friends. I almost have all my shopping done, but I can't believe it's only a couple of short weeks away!
What are you getting the guys in your life for Christmas this year?