Thursday, December 13, 2012

LPF Gift Guide for: the Guys

My boyfriend claims that I'm difficult to shop for, but since I write a fashion blog full of my latest lusts and have pinterest boards full of my favorite products-- I beg to differ! 

Guys can be tough to shop for, but I've rounded up some gift ideas that any boyfriend/brother/hubby would love! .. Seriously who doesn't love a gift that has to do with  the three b's -- bacon, booze, or boots?

LPF Gift Guide for: the guy in your life!

the gift guide:

  • Beer Making Kit:  Know any guys that only like to take home six packs of craft beer? This kit helps him make become a home brewer
  • Bacon Chocolate Bar: This artisan chocolate would make a unique/ tasty stocking stuffer
  • Clarks Desert Boots: If you want your guy to switch up his token nikes for a nice pair of dress boots, these are the perfect go-to shoe for fall/winter
  • Whiskey Stones: These "stones" keep drinks cold without watering them down
  • Timex Watch: These watches have interchangable bands and are a practical/ stylish accessory
  • Eat Like a Man Cookbook: Cooking basics & a guide of go-to recipes for guys & their lucky ladies
  • Wood Grain iPhone Case: Girls get to change out their purses, guys get to change out their tech accessories- I love how hi tech meets low tech this faux wood iphone case is
  • Moisturizer:  A must have grooming product in manly packaging & scent
  • Swiss Army Knife with USB:  this classic gift gets an update with a USB drive attachment (too cool!)

I am literally counting down the days till Christmas and vacation. I can't wait to be home with family and friends. I almost have all my shopping done, but I can't believe it's only a couple of short weeks away!

What are you getting the guys in your life for Christmas this year?

xoxo, lauren


Sherin said...

Guys are the hardest to buy for. Love that cookbook!

Cotton said...

I think guys like a lot of little presents more than one big present! Lots of goofy little things, like a Star Wars ice tray make their day!

Mugdha said...

This is great! I feel like I'm always at a loss when it comes to buying guys presents.

martha_susan said...

Love the whisky stones have been giving them as birthday gifts all year long!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin