Monday, December 17, 2012

Snapshots of the Holidays, LPF Style

I seriously cannot believe that it is only a short week or so until Christmas. I am anxiously awaiting to go home for the holidays (it's been an entire year!). My holidays have been filled with holiday parties (I love an excuse for over-the-top holiday attire), wreath making, baking (failed attempts at caramels), & even a little bit of snow (and more projected for this week!)

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from my favorite time of year!

buffalo plaid & pearls for a christmas party

a snow day in Wisconsin

the most wonderful time of the year

cutting branches for homemade wreaths

my florida ornaments

small town wisconsin downtown decorated for Christmas

faux fur & wool sweater 

my DIY wreath made with help from my boyfriend's mom

pink pants & down coat for a snowy day

extra large coffee to get me through the work week

If you're still scrambling for gifts like I am, check out some of my gift guides:
Gift Guide for the Trendsetter // Gift Guide for the Social Media Maven // Gift Guide for the Guys

What are you doing to celebrate the holidays? After all the tragedy this past week, all I really care about is spending time with the ones I love.

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

14 comments :

Demmy said...

beautiful pictures! I love the first picture a lot! x

Rachel said...

That buffalo check plaid is one of my favorite patterns! You proved that it can be girly, too! Cute photos of you and your bf, too :)

Laura said...

you are the cutest EVER. fact.

Lindsay said...

Cute! Aw Lauren, your blog always puts me in a good mood!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your buffalo plaid and pearls look! So cute!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

adorable shots !
Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Sherin said...

Plaid and pearls is such a cute combination. And I love the picture of you in the snow!

Cara-Mia said...

Your pearl necklace is terrific!

I'm also looking forward to hugging my family tightly this weekend.

Meg {henninglove} said...

i am loving your photosnaps!! i still need to find a faux fur vest to go along with my plaid and you are right it is indeed the most wonderful time of the year!

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

I totally feel like your instagram stalker liking all your posts, but I'm seriously loving all your holiday spirit/fashion inspiration this year! Just don't mind me liking away on your photos.... :)

xx,
Maya

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

I am absolutely in love with the first image. I adore plaid, and paired with that gorgeous necklace... I'd wear that combo in a heartbeat! Love all these images... and I'm off to go find you on instagram!! :)

x
Rachel

Allison said...

You and your boyfriend are perfect -- I LOVE following you on Instagram because your pictures are always beyond perfect. Have a beautiful holiday and an even better new year, darling! xox

Tina D. Nelson said...

Nice blog! Love the pictures!

Lauren said...

love your plaid dress and statement necklace! love all your snapshots - why does this time of year just zoom by!??!

my mom's whole family is coming to our house but first, is my family's annual xmas party - so much to do!