Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 LPF Resolutions

It's been a wonderful 2012 for La Petite Fashionista. I'm so happy to have reached 5 years of blogging, launch La Petite Fashionista magazine, and made so many blogging friends this year. I can't wait to see what's in store for the next year.

My top 5 of 2012:
  1. Launching La Petite Fashionista Magazine- a long time goal of mine, with the help of some amazing contributors
  2. Exploring and loving my new midwest hometown
  3. Continuing to try out trends and documenting thru daily instagram #ootd posts
  4. Sticking to last year's resolution and cooking more often & trying out delicious recipes like this one.
  5. Being  inspired by everything around me and being able to document it on LPF!
I've come up with some of my goals for the next year, I love to reference them to stay on track as the months go by!

2013 New Year's Resolutions

I also wanted to track a few of the most popular posts (& LPF highlights) for the last year.


the most pinned posts:
Thank you for another great year, the endless support, and friendship throughout the years!

What are your goals for the new year, personal or blog related?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

10 comments :

Dianna M. said...

Congratulations, Lauren, on a fantastic year for LPF! I am so glad to have "made your acquaintance" this year & hope that 2013 brings you continued success. {Maybe even a little colaboration between La Petite Fashionista & The Kitchen Prep??} ;)

Your goals & mine are very similar... except for that whole polished nails thing, it just doesn't work out for me with all the dishwashing & cooking I'm always doing! And we're camera twins! I've had mine for a year now & love it! Happy New Year!

The Funky Fashionista said...

I have loved seeing how much you have accomplished this year, Lauren! I still can't believe that you have your own magazine, now. So cool! I like you have quite a few goals for myself, one being to blog more. I have slacked a lot on my blog this year but I really want to change that and my blog, The Funky Fashionista amazing!

P.S. I also want to keep my nails pretty and polished. I don't know how well that is going to work out for me but I'm definitely going to try! :)

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Panty Buns said...

I'm sure you can and will follow through with your resolutions. I hope my own resolutions wind up being do-able (they're ambitious). Maybe if I don't accomplish any I'll try some of yours - they sound good. Have a very Happy New Year!

Sherin said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2013 is amazing for you.
You've had a great year - I can't wait to see how you grow LPF Magazine even more.

Jennifer said...

Happy new year love! Congrats on everything accomplished in 2012. :)

Carol Li said...

Happy new year! I love the idea of your LPF Magazine.

www.petitestyleonline.com

Lisa said...

Happy new year! It sounds like 2012 was a brilliant year for you. All the best in 2013.

Laura said...

yay awesome resolutions! can't wait to see LPF mag grow!

New Dress A Day said...

Love your resolutions, lady!! Looking forward to everything to come for you :) xo Marisa

Holy Chic. said...

So jealous of your new acquisition of a Canon Rebel!! Can't wait to work with you on LPF!
http://holychicblog.blogspot.com/