Friday, January 18, 2013

As If! Wildfox Couture does Clueless

I'm a total nineties kid. Although I was just a kid during the decade, I grew up living vicariously through Cher Horowitz and wishing someone would just invent her amazing closet app by the time I was a teenager. So, of course when I saw Wildfox Couture's new Clueless themed Spring 2013 lookbook it was love at first sight. 

Any nineties kid will instantly recognize these infamous scenes recreated in Wildfox's new spring collection.

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Wildfox Spring 13 Lookbook

Although fashionistas always said nineties styles would never resurface, you can definitely see their influence in so many current trends. These pieces are all so perfectly nineties when worn together, but  you won't get caught looking like fashion roadkill when they're mixed & matched with something modern.
Latest Lust: Nineties Wardrobe Staples

Okay, time to break out my Clueless VHS & blast my nineties girl power mix tape! 

What's your favorite nineties movie?

xoxo, lauren



Pin It!

10 comments :

Lauren said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! The nineties will stay dead if I have anything to say about it! Which I don't!

Those square heels man. I just. Cannot. No. Not even Buffy could pull off those puppies.

Heather said...

YES! This was my movie in high school! So obsessed - and I still love knee highs.... this so takes me back and I love it!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Allie Felix said...

LOVE this new line! Adorable. Now my dream of looking like Cher can come true!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So fun!

michele said...

i love wildfox and clueless so a match made in heaven!

:)
michele

Allison said...

This is perfect - I seriously first thought that first picture was from the original Clueless - they nailed it!
Aw, VHS tapes. You're bringing me back, Lauren! I LOVE this post, girl - I want to watch Mary Kate & Ashley movies and/or 10 Things I Hate About You now (my favorites besides Clueless).

Sherin said...

I love that Wildfox took such inspiration from Clueless. I love the lookbook images - so fun.

Stefanie Grace said...

This is absolutely fabulous... I saw these on your Pinterest the other day! I need to get this on dvd cos my VHS is definitely in a cupboard at my mum's house somewhere! :)

The Funky Fashionista said...

Wildfox Couture always has some of the best campaigns! I love this and I think using Clueless as their inspiration was such a good idea!

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kate Spade said...

Wildfox Couture is one of the most popular brands on the market. The Clueless themed Spring 2013 is such a great idea! I am still impressed by all the amazing styles of the nineties, even today there are many people who are wearing knee highs, and other fashion ideas from the Clueless movie.