Sunday, January 20, 2013

Inspired by: Beautiful Store Design

As many LPF readers know, I dream of someday owning my own boutique (& digital storefront). For now, it's just a dream, but that doesn't stop me from pinning my favorite store interiors & visual displays away for the future. I wanted to share a few of my favorites and inspiration for a store / coffee shop- the kind of place you'd like to just spend hours exploring.

I seem to be gravitating towards colorful interiors, chalkboard walls open shelving, reclaimed wood & unique displays.I'd love to have a place to share my love of fashion, interiors, styling, blogging passions!

 photo stores7_zps0d6eb529.jpg
Cielito Querido Cafe - Mexico

 photo stores_zps570c4a07.jpg
Dagmar Rousset- Melbourne, Australia

 photo stores3_zpsddf322b6.jpg
via Stylespotting.com

 photo stores8_zps4e4c35f3.jpg
Surf Bazaar- Montauk

 photo coffee-2_zpse42c016c.jpg
via Think Decor

 photo stores2_zpsd2f3246a.jpg
via Salvage Life

 photo stores5_zps69ce62e0.jpg
 BHLDN in Austin

 photo stores4_zps3deb758b.jpg
Drake General Store- Toronto, Canada

So often when I talk about wanting a brick and mortar presence, people shoot it down saying it's not practical anymore. In some ways it's true, but I just can't imagine not having a physical space to share my creative vision!

 What components of a store would make you want to come & shop a while- and do you have any favorite unique boutiques you've been to?

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

Panty Buns said...

All of the looks in these photos show pretty and practical displays that would be wonderful to browse, explore and shop in. I love coffee. The variety from the fashionable blouses to the inviting wardrobe rack, the tasty treats, the... there's just so much to look at (and maybe buy someday) and it's all so interesting and attractive to look at.

michele said...

i don't ever want to see brick and mortar leave! i hope there will be a return to them very soon.

BHLND is at the top of my list of inspiring shops. i am transported to another dimension when i'm in there. have you visited the chicago one? breathtaking with views of my favorite hotel.

i am just beginning to get the itch for a shop--it could become my new baby since mine have almost flown from the nest.

a shop can be the headquarters for a career styling, designing, or even blogging!

smiles to you.

michele

Heather said...

Well I would certainly be a customer!!!! Love the idea of chalkboard walls :)

XO
Pearls & Paws

Emily Marie {Isnt That Charming} said...

So many great inspirations here! I love lighter interiors with many pops of color.
Isn’t That Charming.

Project Heather said...

Love those!! Let's just win the lotto and open a bunch of super cute cafes and boutiques haha

Sunny & Star said...

All of these images are so beautiful. I would love to own a little boutique too.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Katie said...

It's a huge dream to own my own boutique one day to! I love seeing beautiful store displays. They are so inspiring and it's so fun to see how others decorate their own little space. My favorite store ever is Francesca's, and I can see myself having a cute little store downtown that is very similar. It's true, people love to shoot down huge dreams and aspirations but never let them tell you no! I feel like in our major we are shot down or looked down upon for going to school for fashion, but I think it's one of the most promising careers out there! I can't wait to see what your store will look like one day. =)

teresa bowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teresa bowen said...

Nice post! There are lots of people who are looking for more products to be use to gain a perfect skin and beauty and I want to share with you the juhldal.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin