Monday, January 28, 2013

Is this Love?

It certainly was love at first sight when I saw this pop art heart shirt at Forever 21 this weekend. I have always had a thing for hearts- drawing a heart following my signature since I was a little girl. I also had to have these vintagey rhinestone earrings (for less than $10, they make quite a statement!).

This post title was inspired by my very favorite Bob Marley song, "Is this Love".

"is this love" - bob marley graphic

LPF style: heart shirt, statement earrings & red lipstick
how amazing is this heart print shirt?

heart shirt & statement earrings
apparently I hit the Forever 21 jackpot this weekend!

statement earrings in blue & white china catchall
these earrings look perfect in my thrifted blue & white dish turned jewelry catchall

I think this shirt might have to make a reappearance for Valentine's Day this year. Be on the lookout for a Valentine's Day dinner recipes/ fashion / printable on LPF next week in collaboration with the Kitchen Prep!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

michele said...

ooh lala, you look gorgeous!

:)
michele

Franziska said...

dang, I thought that was the J. Crew factory version (http://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/shirts_tops/blouses/PRDOVR~41290/41290.jsp) but yours was a fraction of the cost! adorable :)

Carlee said...

LOVE these earrings, what a great find!

Panty Buns said...

I'm loving your red on black heart print top from Forever 21!!! I've been yearning for red on black heart print fashions lately, but that shirt has the most red/highest concentration of hearts that I've seen lately. Your earrings, hair and lipstick look pretty too.

Sherin said...

That shirt is the sweetest. I really like the print on it.

Diane said...

this shirt is adorable!!!

Allison said...

Yay Bob Marley! I'm loving this shirt. I'm telilng you - I need to be way less snobby about Forever 21 because I am sooo missing out!
Gorgeous post, girl! xox

readeatcreate.com said...

That top is so so cute!
xoxo

Saucy Jocey's Kitchen said...

Is this love is my JAM! Also, you look adorable :)

Caitlin C. said...

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!!! Seriously I may have to go order it :)

Rachel Lynne said...

this top is SO Adorable, I'M IN LOVE! SO IN LOVE with it :) Love your earrings too girly :)

Rachel’s Lookbook

dentist in kissimee said...

Your top is simply fabulous. It goes well with your jeans and boots. Love your outfit. I can't to hear more from you, thanks for sharing!