Thursday, January 3, 2013

January Inspiration Board

As I mentioned in my last blog post, I am feeling extra inspired in 2013! I am so excited to start playing around with my new Canon Rebel and creating some fun projects for LPF! I thought it'd be perfect to start off the year with an inspiration board of some images inspiring me this month.


1. I love seeing pictures of stylish photogs snapping street style looks // 2. this paisley chair could easily find a place in my home // 3. the chocolate croissants alone are making me long for a trip to Paris this year // 4. big strings of lights decorating exteriors make taking down christmas lights bearable // 5. this girly picture has me brainstorming for LPF mag editorials// 6. jewelry organization at its finest // 7. really wanting to get back into yoga to keep me centered // 8.  mmm is coffee the highlight of anyone else's mornings? // 9. i love this print- it needs to go up over my blogging desk!

what is inspiring you in this wonderful, new year?

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Great board! Lots of pretty inspiration. Happy 2013 :)

Emily Lunstroth said...

That chair is beautiful!!!

Katherine Nolden said...

Making pain au chocolat from scratch is the best! I learned how to make it in Paris! You've inspired me to bake some this month!

Stefanie said...

Love this, especially the print! Happy 2013 Lauren! :)

Kimberly said...

I love your board! Coffee is the highlight of my morning, too. :)

The Funky Fashionista said...

I love your inspiration boards! I need to make one for my blog.

http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Milex said...

such a positive energy is coming from you

Amanda said...

Oh I loooove the vibe of that board. happy, chill, colorful. And that chair??!!

Panty Buns said...

The coffee, the girly fashion pic, the stylish woman with a camera and that lovely comfy chair all caught my attention immediately but all 9 of those photos are inspiring to me. I think I've been most inspired by finding more colour in the lingerie I love to wear and review and by all the wonderful New Years resolutions and wishes. I love the positivity and was finally inspired to do a post after more than a 2 month hiatus. Love the inspiration board. Have a fashion-tastic year 2013!

Lauren said...

i think january is one of the most important months to stay inspired and energetic, especially after the holidays. browsing blogs and pinterest always makes me content :)

Maya {CharminglyStyled} said...

Yes yes yes love the idea of a new inspiration board {I want to make one every month!}. It sounds like you're going to kick some serious 2013 bootay! Excited for you!

xx,
Maya

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin