Saturday, January 5, 2013

Latest Lust: DIY Tassel Garlands

One of my favorite design & entertaining trends are tissue paper tassels.  I love the pop of color & sparkle it can give a buffet table at a wedding or party or a white wall above a headboard. It's on my to-do list to DIY one for my bedroom. 







Are you as obsessed with the tassel garland trend as I am? You can try a tutorial to make one for yourself or easier yet, support an independent designer and buy one on etsy! Hopefully in a few weeks I will have a post with my own version on LPF!

xoxo, lauren

11 comments:

Midnight Cowgirl said...

How fun!

Sherin said...

It's such a great home trend. Love this.

Marguerite Walters said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!

www.suchgoodstyle.blogspot.com

Caitlin Cawley said...

ahh, i love these garlands! i have been meaning to try to make one myself. i have all of the supplies (and plenty of saved tutorials) but i just haven't gotten around to it!

Samantha said...

i just need the time to sit and make these! I want one at my office at work to spice things up a bit!

Jennifer Kahn said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial love!! You're blog is fantastic!! I'm so glad you found us!!
LLLove,
Jen from Linen, Lace, & Love ;)

Allison said...

I'm on Pinterest all the time and have yet to see these! They're so damn cute - thanks for the info, girl. You are forever inspiring me to make things :) xox

Fashion & Beauty Inc said...

I love your blog and thought this post was great! Your layout and color scheme is super cute...and I love your blog title :) Keep up the great work!

Hope you'll come check out my blog sometime: http://fashionandbeautyinc.blogspot.ca/

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

oh this is so fun for a party, thanks!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love these!! so fun to do and you can color coordinate them to your particular event!!

Katie said...

I can't wait to see your DIY! The one I made for Christmas was really easy and looked so great on the wall. It added the prettiest pop of color to the empty wall.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin